Awaiting the release of his upcoming film Kanche, Mega hero Varun Tej is busy shooting for his next film Loafer in Puri Jagannadh’s direction. The unit has shot extensively in Rajasthan over the the past few weeks and they have moved to Goa for the next schedule. Disha Patani is playing the female lead.
Puri Jagannadh,who has developed a knack for wrapping up his films in no time, is very determined to complete this film by the end of September. Like his previous films, he has been simultaneously completing the post production work for Loafer. He is also finishing the editing for the scenes on the same day of the shoot as he did for NTR’s Temper.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda’s heroine B-Town bound?
- Evaru’s first-week collections
- Mahesh doing senior hero’s project?
- Saaho special midnight shows in full flow?
- Revealed-Shraddha Kapoor’s remuneration for Saaho
- Vijay Devarakonda’s role revealed in Puri’s next