Awaiting the release of his upcoming film Kanche, Mega hero Varun Tej is busy shooting for his next film Loafer in Puri Jagannadh’s direction. The unit has shot extensively in Rajasthan over the the past few weeks and they have moved to Goa for the next schedule. Disha Patani is playing the female lead.
Puri Jagannadh,who has developed a knack for wrapping up his films in no time, is very determined to complete this film by the end of September. Like his previous films, he has been simultaneously completing the post production work for Loafer. He is also finishing the editing for the scenes on the same day of the shoot as he did for NTR’s Temper.
Articles that might interest you:
- Samantha reveals details about her secret project
- Shruti Haasan talks about her first ever short film
- NBK-Boyapati’s film to go on floors from this date
- Poll : Which aspect of Sarileru did you enjoy the most?
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s new posters claim non-Baahubali 2 industry hit
- Bunny reveals the first person who predicted Ala Vaikunthapuramlo’s success