As the release date is fast approaching, star director Puri Jagannadh and charming actress Charmi Kaur are busy in promoting their latest film Jyothi Lakshmi. The audio was unveiled last week and the movie is ready to release on the 12th of June.
As of now, the promotions are going on in full swing and Puri Jagannadh is trying his best to create good buzz among the audience to rake in decent openings for this woman-centric film. Both he and Charmi are giving interviews to various channels and these interviews will be aired one by one.
Produced jointly by C.K Entertainments and Sri Subha Swetha Films, the censor formalities were completed a couple of days ago. Charmi will be seen in a serious role striving for the empowerment of women highlighting the current scenarios in the patriarchal society.
- India’s top stars appreciate Nayanthara’s CoCo
- Sumanth’s silver jubilee film seals his career best overseas deal
- Gopichand to juggle two movies at once
- Top producer compares Vijay Devarakonda with Powerstar!
- Jhanvi Kapoor offered yet another Hindi film?