It’s been nearly 10 months since the shooting for Puri Jagannadh and Vijay Deverakonda’s sports drama, Fighter, has been stalled due to the lockdown. Even though most of the big budget productions have resumed shootings, there has been no clarity on when and where Fighter’s shooting will resume.
And Vijay Deverakonda has finally opened up about Fighter’s next schedule. He said that neither he nor Puri Jagannadh are in a hurry to resume the shooting. Vijay said that the film’s action choreographer will be flying from Thailand, but it’s not the right time for travel with the pandemic still posing a threat.
Vijay said that Puri came to Hyderabad recently after spending all the lockdown time in Mumbai. The duo will be meeting soon to discuss about Fighter’s next schedule. This Telugu-Hindi pan-India film is being produced by Karan Johar in Hindi. Ananya Panday is the leading lady in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- New twist in the release of AVPL’s Hindi dubbed version
- Mahesh Babu-Balakrishna episode’s promo is unstoppable
- Akhanda continues rampage – Creates new records on OTT
- Shyam Singha Roy’s deleted scene is impressive
- Telugu actor to portray 12 makeovers in his next – Deets inside
- Naga Shaurya’s next is titled Krishna Vrinda Vihari