Puri Jagannath is one of the top directors in Tollywood and is always busy with a project or two in his kitty. Currently busy shooting Rogue, reports are rife that the director has sacked close to twenty five of his staff members.
The Pokiri director who has his handful with Auto Johnny and Rogue confirmed that he indeed fired his staff members due to their attitude. He also said , “most of them have been with me for years and years. That was the root problem”.
With Rogue and Johnny Auto under way, looks like Puri is going to have a task on his hands without his team.
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors
- Kiara confirms drastic changes in Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake
- After 5 straight flops, Mehreen relishes F2’s success
- Mohan Babu to unveil his guru Dasari’s statue
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic