Puri Jagannath is one of the top directors in Tollywood and is always busy with a project or two in his kitty. Currently busy shooting Rogue, reports are rife that the director has sacked close to twenty five of his staff members.
The Pokiri director who has his handful with Auto Johnny and Rogue confirmed that he indeed fired his staff members due to their attitude. He also said , “most of them have been with me for years and years. That was the root problem”.
With Rogue and Johnny Auto under way, looks like Puri is going to have a task on his hands without his team.
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release