Nandamuri Balakrishna and Puri Jagannadh joined hands for the first time for Balayya’s 101st film, Paisa Vasool. The film opened in cinemas last Friday and received mixed response from critics and moviegoers. However, Puri and Balayya are all set to work together on another film soon.
In his latest interview post Paisa Vasool’s release, Puri revealed that it was Balayya who had made the proposal of teaming up for the second time. Puri said that even though he had suggested Balayya to wait for Paisa Vasool’s outcome to decide, Balayya told Puri that he will direct his 103rd film and that the shooting must commence from January.
Puri appreciated Balayya’s discipline and dedication towards his profession. He also expressed his gratitude to Balayya for standing as a pillar of strength during his troubled times in the drugs scandal.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star comedian’s mother passes away
- Here is the latest update on Bigg Boss 3
- Poll : Which Bollywood hero should remake Jersey in Hindi?
- Interesting gossip about Sushanth’s role in Allu Arjun film
- Runtime locked for Ram’s Ismart Shankar
- Solid deal for Manmadhudu 2’s non-theatrical rights