Puri Jagannadh invested a bomb on Mehbooba, his son Akash Puri’s maiden film as a hero. However, the film disappointed the father-son duo and ended up as a failure at the box-office. Mehbooba was an intense romantic drama.
But now, Puri seems to have changed his gameplan for Akash’s next film. Puri is once again going to direct Akash and the film will be launched in August. Unlike Mehbooba, Puri is reportedly scripting an out-and-out commercial entertainer for Akash’s next film.
Apparently, Puri is loading the script with enough mass elements and full-on comedy quotient to bring out the complete actor in his son and project him as a mass hero. Stay tuned for further updates on this project.
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Mega hero’s next nears completion