Puri Jagannadh invested a bomb on Mehbooba, his son Akash Puri’s maiden film as a hero. However, the film disappointed the father-son duo and ended up as a failure at the box-office. Mehbooba was an intense romantic drama.
But now, Puri seems to have changed his gameplan for Akash’s next film. Puri is once again going to direct Akash and the film will be launched in August. Unlike Mehbooba, Puri is reportedly scripting an out-and-out commercial entertainer for Akash’s next film.
Apparently, Puri is loading the script with enough mass elements and full-on comedy quotient to bring out the complete actor in his son and project him as a mass hero. Stay tuned for further updates on this project.
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)