Director Puri Jagannadh is in his hometown to meet his family members. Interacting with media, the maverick director confirmed that he will team up with Mahesh Babu and NTR for his next two projects. However, Puri didn’t reveal which project will go on floors first.
Puri also said that he has directed 33 films so far and that almost all the films gave him satisfaction. However, Puri rated Pokiri and Temper as his best works till date. The ISM director went on to say that he will relaunch his son Akash Puri in a couple of years as Akash is currently undergoing acting training in a foreign country.
- Vijay Deverakonda asks fans to choose NOTA’s release date
- Press Note : ‘DevaDasThoNenu’ SELFIE CONTEST BEGINS ACROSS USA
- RX 100 heroine forays into Tamil Cinema
- Began groundwork for Mahesh’s film with Nannu Dochukunduvate: Sudheer Babu
- Buzz for Deva Das picks up