Expectations for Mahesh Babu’s upcoming film ‘Srimanthudu’ are quite high. From moviegoers to celebrities, everyone is eagerly waiting to watch the film and so is creative director Puri Jagannadh. He recently conveyed best wishes to Mahesh Babu for ‘Srimanthudu’.
In a recent media interaction, Puri said,”I feel very happy for Mahesh. He is a sincere and hard working actor. I have always been impressed with his commitment and dedication. I am sure he will give his best and I just can’t wait to watch the film. I wish all the very best to the entire team.”
The first trailer of ‘Srimanthudu’ has created a lot of buzz all over, and be it fans or T-Towners, no one can stop raving about it. Directed by Koratala Shiva, Shruti Haasan will be seen romancing Mahesh Babu in the film. Mythri Movie Makers banner has produced it and Devi Sri Prasad is the music composer.
- Popular hero has a request for critics
- Kalyani Priyadarshan joins cast of Mohanlal’s magnum opus
- Rajinikanth to launch his political party soon
- Mammootty going all out to play YSR
- Akanksha Singh pins all her hopes on Deva Das