Puri Jagannadh-Balakrishna’s Paisa Vasool is one of the most awaited films of the season. The trailer, which was launched few days ago, went viral with many taking note of Balakrishna’s mannerisms and quirky dialogues.
In a recent interview, Puri Jagannadh explained, “I have always liked Balakrishna’s smile; however, he has only done serious roles in the past 15 years. So, I asked him to deliver his dialogues with a smile in Paisa Vasool.” That explains one of the reasons why the actor seems to be a jovial mood in most of the shots from the trailer.
Not just that, Puri also stated that Balakrishna agreed to act in the film within just 10 minutes after he narrated the basic concept of the film. “He told me that he knows what I’m capable of since he has seen my films. That made me respect him even more. I’ll always be grateful towards him for all the support he gave me when my family and me were distressed during SIT team’s investigation,” Puri said.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR, Charan prepping for the epic song in RRR?
- Poll : What’s your take on Raja Raja Chora teaser?
- Samantha unveils Pushpaka Vimaanam’s Kalyanam song
- Latest- Radhe Shyam to have this crazy aspect
- Dhanush-Sekhar Kammula’s trilingual film is now official
- Young beauties in Nani’s Meet Cute?