A couple of days ago, an Instagram account had posted a part of the script of Puri Jagannadh and Ram’s upcoming film, iSmart Shankar. The leaked script revealed a crucial twist in the story and it spread like wildfire. Yesterday, Puri Jagannadh’s representative had approached the Cyber Crime Police and filed a complaint against the Insta account.
In the complaint, it was alleged that the admin of the said Insta account had demanded a huge amount from Puri to remove the script to prevent any further leak. Soon after the complaint was filed, the Insta account in question had deleted the script from its timeline. However, the investigation is still on in this matter.
iSmart Shankar, also starring Nidhhi Agerwal and Nabha Natesh, is slated for release on July 12. Charmme is co-producing the movie along with Puri Jagannadh.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sara Ali Khan admits to dating Sushant Singh Rajput?
- Sonu Sood urges people to bear a poor child’s education expenses
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film