Recently, director Puri Jagannadh, who is currently busy shooting his 33rd movie Mehbooba, made a surprise announcement on his short film debut. This morning, Puri unveiled his maiden short film ‘Hug’ on his official YouTube channel.
In this 3 and a half minutes short, Puri gives out an important message on protecting our nature and how the nature responds to our deeds. The director, who’s popular for his loud, flamboyant action movies and punch dialogues, showcases his soft side in Hug, as he discusses mankind’s relation with trees and nature.
Puri had shot Hug in Lisbon, Portugal, during Paisa Vasool’s shoot. The film stars an all foreign cast, with Isabelle playing the main lead. Popular music composer Sandeep Chowta has scored the music.
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut
- Gold coins tradition continues in Kollywood