Mehbooba is a crucial project not only for director-producer Puri Jagannadh, but also his son Akash Puri, who’s making his debut as a hero. As a doting father, Puri has gone the extra mile for son’s launch pad project.
In a recent interview during Mehbooba’s promotions, Puri Jagannadh revealed that he has sold his house to bankroll Mehbooba. Puri said that he is not afraid of taking risks and that he also believes his son’s capabilities and thus he took such as brave decision.
Mehbooba is releasing on May 11. Neha Shetty is the film’s leading lady. Popular producer Dil Raju is releasing the movie.
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club