Mehbooba is a crucial project not only for director-producer Puri Jagannadh, but also his son Akash Puri, who’s making his debut as a hero. As a doting father, Puri has gone the extra mile for son’s launch pad project.
In a recent interview during Mehbooba’s promotions, Puri Jagannadh revealed that he has sold his house to bankroll Mehbooba. Puri said that he is not afraid of taking risks and that he also believes his son’s capabilities and thus he took such as brave decision.
Mehbooba is releasing on May 11. Neha Shetty is the film’s leading lady. Popular producer Dil Raju is releasing the movie.
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding