Even though director Puri Jagan is famous for churning out Telugu films at a rapid face, he has not done a Hindi film after his debut Buddha Hoga Tera Baap. But now, looks like things are taking shape and he might soon do a film in Bollywood.
Reports suggest that Puri has met the legendary Amitabh Bachchan in Mumbai and has discussed a few ideas. If everything goes as planned, the project might materialize soon once Puri wraps up Rogue and his upcoming film with Kalyan Ram.
- Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi to release on Pellichoopulu day
- Slight delay in Mohanlal-Allu Sirish’s Yuddha Bhumi’s release
- Mahesh Babu is ‘very impressed’ with Vishal’s Abhimanyudu
- Prabhas’ latest reaction to reports on his marriage
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health