Even though director Puri Jagan is famous for churning out Telugu films at a rapid face, he has not done a Hindi film after his debut Buddha Hoga Tera Baap. But now, looks like things are taking shape and he might soon do a film in Bollywood.
Reports suggest that Puri has met the legendary Amitabh Bachchan in Mumbai and has discussed a few ideas. If everything goes as planned, the project might materialize soon once Puri wraps up Rogue and his upcoming film with Kalyan Ram.
Articles that might interest you:
- Manchu Manoj announces his divorce
- Ramesh Prasad’s wife breathes her last
- Two leading ladies for Ram Pothineni
- Aadi Saikumar opens up commercial films
- Happening young heroine keeps Chay, Dil Raju waiting
- Has Rajasekhar walked out of this project?