Director Puri Jagan’s love for Bangkok is very well known to movie lovers. He is a regular visitor to Bangkok and the Government has accorded him special status as well. Now, Puri Jagan writes all his scripts in Bangkok and he is leaving for the Thai city later tonight, to pen the script for his upcoming film.
He is expected to return after a few weeks time, with a script in hand. Puri’s next film could be with NTR, but it has not been confirmed yet. He is also expected to work with Mahesh Babu sometime this year.
Puri’s last film was ‘Heart Attack’ and it has managed to rake in decent revenues at the Box Office.
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him
- Veteran comedian to contest Telangana elections
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding