It is a known fact that Vijay Devarakonda is doing a film in the direction of Puri Jagan. The film has completed 40% of its shoot and will resume the filming part in Bangkok as per the latest reports.
The latest reports going on reveal that Puri Jagan is in talks with Malayalam actor, Suresh Gopi to play a key role in the film. Ramya Krishna is playing Vijay’s mom and Puri wants Suresh Gopi to play the dad’s role.
Though this news is yet to be confirmed, it has caught on all over. The film is yet to be titled and has Ananya Pandey as the heroine. Only time will tell as to how many more surprises will this film have.
Articles that might interest you:
- VD’s inspiring tweet as he ‘humbly’ announces pan-India arrival with Liger
- Real test for Sankranthi releases starts today
- Poll : What’s your opinion on LIGER’s first look?
- Revealed- Vijay Deverakonda-Puri Jagannadh film titled Liger
- Varun Tej remembers the greatest boxer of all time Muhammad Ali
- Simhadri, Annamayya producer V Doraswamy Raju passes away