It is a known fact that Vijay Devarakonda is doing a film in the direction of Puri Jagan. The film has completed 40% of its shoot and will resume the filming part in Bangkok as per the latest reports.
The latest reports going on reveal that Puri Jagan is in talks with Malayalam actor, Suresh Gopi to play a key role in the film. Ramya Krishna is playing Vijay’s mom and Puri wants Suresh Gopi to play the dad’s role.
Though this news is yet to be confirmed, it has caught on all over. The film is yet to be titled and has Ananya Pandey as the heroine. Only time will tell as to how many more surprises will this film have.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these Telugu OTT biggies impressed you the most?
- Sai Tej taken off ventilator finally; To remain in hospital
- Sai Tej’s Republic completes censor; Release date announced
- Adigya from Akhanda is simple and delightful
- Ram Charan and team Maestro shoot for Bigg Boss 5
- Raghu Babu joins Vishnu Manchu panel; To contest in MAA elections