Director Puri Jagannadh must be a thrilled man. His latest film, iSmart Shankar, released today and received a positive response from movie lovers. Puri always had confidence in iSmart Shankar’s success and this prompted him to plan a sequel to it even before its release.
In a latest interview, Puri Jagannadh has confirmed that he is planning to make a sequel to iSmart Shankar. The dashing director went on to say that he has already registered the title ‘Double iSmart’ for the sequel. However, whether the sequel will go on floors this year or later and if Puri will repeat the same actors remains to be seen.
iSmart Shankar has Ram, Nidhhi Agerwal and Nabha Natesh as the main leads. Puri himself has co-produced the film along with Charmme.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mega hero’s next to skip its announced release date
- Post Sukumar’s film, Allu Arjun trying for this director?
- This heroine to play a negative role in Nani’s V?
- Star heroine’s unseen video goes viral
- Birthday announcement- Akhil disappoints fans
- Suresh Productions to co-produce a remake?