Puri Jagannadh is currently working an intense romantic drama, titled Mehbooba. The film stars Puri’s son Akash and Kannada starlet Nitya Shetty as the main leads. Puri is taking extra care to make the film a memorable launch pad for his son.
Yesterday, Puri’s mentor and maverick director Ram Gopal Varma tweeted that he watched a few portions of Mehbooba recently and went on to describe the film as an epic. A thrilled Puri took to Twitter and replied, “First time my boss considered me as a film maker. That’s my biggest compliment in my life”.
First time my boss considered me as a film maker. That’s my biggest compliment in my life. Lov u sir https://t.co/7rbwq7iQjW
— PURI JAGAN (@purijagan) January 21, 2018
I just saw parts of @purijagan ‘s Mehbooba and I strongly feel @urstrulyMahesh ‘s Pokiri is a flop in comparison ..Could be becos of his love for his son that he made this film so fucking special ..Whatever reason it’s FUCKING looking EPIC 🙏
— Ram Gopal Varma (@RGVzoomin) January 21, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- AA20’s emotional drama to be on par with Rangasthalam?
- Debated whether or not to release RRR’s motion posters in these times: Rajamouli
- Anushka and Samantha in race for the prestigious biopic?
- RRR’s Bheem For Ramaraju teaser sets a Tollywood record
- Nani, Samantha and Mallesham win top honors at CCFA Awards
- The man makes me proud: Twinkle on Akshay Kumar’s 25 Cr donation