In the recently concluded general elections, YSRCP president YS Jagan scripted a historic win by securing 151 assembly seats and 23 Lok Sabha seats in Andhra Pradesh. Congratulatory messages and appreciations are still pouring in for the young CM.
Interacting with a popular Telugu daily, director Puri Jagannadh hailed Jagan as the Lion King. Describing YS Jagan as an inspirational warrior who defied all odds, Puri revealed how Jagan had inspired his brother Uma Shankar after losing the 2014 elections on a YSRCP ticket.
Keeping Jagan’s trust, Uma Shankar has registered a thumping victory in the 2019 elections from the Narsipatnam assembly constituency. Puri concluded saying that he and his family will forever be indebted to YS Jagan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anushka’s Nishabhdam postponed-Here is the new date
- Vijay Sethupathi in yet another Mega film?
- After Nagarjuna, Kamal Haasan associates with much-awaited biopic
- Bollywood actress’ Tollywood debut with Nagarjuna’s Wild Dog?
- Veteran Bollywood hero’s son all set for Tollywood debut
- Bollywood actress is excited to work with Prabhas