In the recently concluded general elections, YSRCP president YS Jagan scripted a historic win by securing 151 assembly seats and 23 Lok Sabha seats in Andhra Pradesh. Congratulatory messages and appreciations are still pouring in for the young CM.
Interacting with a popular Telugu daily, director Puri Jagannadh hailed Jagan as the Lion King. Describing YS Jagan as an inspirational warrior who defied all odds, Puri revealed how Jagan had inspired his brother Uma Shankar after losing the 2014 elections on a YSRCP ticket.
Keeping Jagan’s trust, Uma Shankar has registered a thumping victory in the 2019 elections from the Narsipatnam assembly constituency. Puri concluded saying that he and his family will forever be indebted to YS Jagan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naga Shaurya’s next to go on floors shortly
- Parineeti Chopra gearing up for an OTT debut
- Akhil’s next with mega director
- The shooting for Tuck Jagadish to resume soon
- Sanjay Dutt diagnosed with Stage 3 Lung Cancer
- Heroine finalized for Rangastalam’s Tamil remake