Director Puri Jagannadh is currently busy wrapping up his ongoing film, Rogue. After Rogue, Puri will join forces with both the Nandamuri brothers, Kalyanram and NTR. The Kalyanram’s film is expected to commence in April. Now, the latest buzz is that Puri Jagannadh is in talks with Bollywood star Sanjay Dutt, who was out from jail recently.
Reports say that Puri met Sanjay Dutt and narrated him an action script, which the Bollywood star liked immensely. In the past, Puri made his Bollywood debut with Bbuddha..Hoga Terra Baap, which featured his idol Amitabh Bachchan.
We will have to wait until an official confirmation is made in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these directors knows the best mass pulse?
- Chiranjeevi post a rare snap- Remembers his dear Allu Mama
- Nithin-Yeleti film’s title and first look is quite intriguing
- Amid controversies, Kangana resumes Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi’s shooting
- Shahrukh Khan to be questioned by NCB in drug scandal?
- Rana teams up with star heroine for a Netflix series