Neha Shetty, who’s set to make her Tollywood debut in Puri Jagannadh’s Mehbooba, is all praise for Puri and says that he’s quite a creative director, who has plenty of out-of-the box ideas. The actress is praised opposite Puri’s son Aakash, who’s also being launched as a lead actor with this film.
Talking about her experience of working with Puri, Neha says, “His adaptability to various emerging trends and technologies is lightning quick. And that’s something I need to learn from him! His clarity of thought was always inspiring, he knows what exactly he wants. He’s positive and generates a lot of energy.”
The film has been extensively shot in Hyderabad, Manali, and few places. More details about the film are going to be revealed soon.
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- Nani to romance Tamil starlet?
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2