Neha Shetty, who’s set to make her Tollywood debut in Puri Jagannadh’s Mehbooba, is all praise for Puri and says that he’s quite a creative director, who has plenty of out-of-the box ideas. The actress is praised opposite Puri’s son Aakash, who’s also being launched as a lead actor with this film.
Talking about her experience of working with Puri, Neha says, “His adaptability to various emerging trends and technologies is lightning quick. And that’s something I need to learn from him! His clarity of thought was always inspiring, he knows what exactly he wants. He’s positive and generates a lot of energy.”
The film has been extensively shot in Hyderabad, Manali, and few places. More details about the film are going to be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri reveals how he cast Ram in Ismart Shankar
- NVNN and Dorasani’s latest US collections
- Opening weekend collection of Super 30
- Dil Raju to present Keerthy, Aadhi Pinisetty’s sports romedy
- Interview : Puri Jagan- I am desperately in need of a hit film
- Much awaited entertainer gets A certified