Neha Shetty, who’s set to make her Tollywood debut in Puri Jagannadh’s Mehbooba, is all praise for Puri and says that he’s quite a creative director, who has plenty of out-of-the box ideas. The actress is praised opposite Puri’s son Aakash, who’s also being launched as a lead actor with this film.
Talking about her experience of working with Puri, Neha says, “His adaptability to various emerging trends and technologies is lightning quick. And that’s something I need to learn from him! His clarity of thought was always inspiring, he knows what exactly he wants. He’s positive and generates a lot of energy.”
The film has been extensively shot in Hyderabad, Manali, and few places. More details about the film are going to be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nikhil gets a shock on promotional tour
- SPB’s majestic rendition shines in Entha Manchivaadavuraa’s Emo Emo
- Top Hollywood star evinces interest in acting in Bollywood
- Star director confirmed for Super Star’s next?
- Star Producer’s son’s film from March 2020
- Nikhil upset with Arjun Suravaram’s piracy