Director Puri Jagannadh launched the theatrical trailer of Varun Sandesh and Vithika Sheru starrer ‘Paddanandi Premalo Mari’. Directed by Mahesh Upputuri, the film has completed its shoot and the post production work is going on at a brisk pace.
Speaking on the occasion, the director of the film said that the film explores the early stages of love between a young couple. Puri Jagannadh congratulated the team and wished them success. Produced by Nallapati Ramachandra Prasad, the film will have its audio launch on 22nd of this month.
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri