Director Puri Jagannadh launched the theatrical trailer of Varun Sandesh and Vithika Sheru starrer ‘Paddanandi Premalo Mari’. Directed by Mahesh Upputuri, the film has completed its shoot and the post production work is going on at a brisk pace.
Speaking on the occasion, the director of the film said that the film explores the early stages of love between a young couple. Puri Jagannadh congratulated the team and wished them success. Produced by Nallapati Ramachandra Prasad, the film will have its audio launch on 22nd of this month.
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes
- AR Rahman makes amateur Telugu female singer an internet sensation
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas to wed in a royal palace in Jodhpur
- Pawan Kalyan escapes unhurt in a car accident
- Taxiwala director reveals how Arjun Reddy made a solid impact on him