For the last few years, director Puri Jagannadh has been lying low with a series of disappointing films. He is all set to announce his next project, which will feature young hero Ram. And now, here’s an interesting buzz on Puri’s next after Ram’s project.
As per the latest reports, Puri Jagannadh is planning a film with young heart-throb Vijay Deverakonda. Apparently, Puri had driven all the way to Kakinada, where Vijay was shooting for Dear Comrade, and narrated a story to Vijay. Whether Vijay said okay to Puri’s script or not is yet to be revealed.
Puri Jagannadh is known for his typical hero characterizations. He will introduce a new dimension to Vijay’s on-screen attitude if the duo teams up for a project. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical