Director Puri Jagannadh and hero Ram’s first collaboration, iSmart Shankar, had its launch this morning. Actress and iSmart Shankar’s co-producer change Charmme gave the first clap and Ram’s uncle and senior producer Sravanthi Ravi Kishore switched on the camera at the muhurtam ceremony.
iSmart Shankar is an action entertainer in typical Puri Jagannadh style. Ram plays a tech conman in the movie. Anu Emmanuel is said to be one of the two female leads in the movie. Manisharma is the film’s music composer. iSmart Shankar is scheduled to hit screens in May.
Articles that might interest you:
- Raj Kandukuri reveals the highlights of Choosi Chundangane
- Kajal Aggarwal ready to play Sita again!
- Star music director for Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Sharwa to win the hearts of many with Sreekaram
- Disco Raja disappoints-First weekend collections
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo on another level in Nizam