With less than two hours to Gabbar Singh’s audio release, several celebrities have come forward to wish the entire team of Gabbar Singh. Since morning, actors like Nithin, Navdeep and many others have been tweeting about the film. Now, the entire team of Devudu Chesina Manushulu including Puri Jagannadh, Prakash Raj, Ravi Teja and Subbaraju have wished Pawan Kalyan, Devi Sri Prasad, Harish Shankar, Ganesh Babu for the audio’s success. “I couldn’t make it to the audio release today since we are shooting some important scenes for Devudu Chesina Manushulu. I wish the entire team of Gabbar Singh a roaring success. I have already listened to the songs and Harish Shankar already has a winner in his hands,” Puri Jagannadh said in a video which he posted on Youtube. “I wish the entire team of Gabbar Singh a huge success. Ganesh Babu has become a Mega producer with this film,” Ravi Teja said.
- Kajal opens up about her plans to turn producer
- Suresh Babu’s latest statement on Ramanaidu biopic
- Bollywood stars appreciate Vijay Deverakonda’s gesture
- We have forgotten our farmers, Chinnababu is a tribute to them: Karthi
- Geetha Govindam will be the best film in Vijay’s career: Allu Aravind