Will RGV agree to his protege Puri Jagannadh’s proposal to cast the former as a police officer in a film? No one knows, yet, but their banter over this subject caught their respective fans by surprise earlier today.
On Saturday, RGV appeared before the Central Crime Station officials in Hyderabad regarding a complaint that was filed against him last month for outraging the modesty of a woman and promoting GST. Since RGV had failed to appear before the officials in the past, he was served with a notice one more time. As soon as he left the meeting, RGV took to Twitter to post his own photograph and said that he should be cast as a police officer.
Immediately, Puri Jagannadh replied saying that he has a script ready and that he’s just waiting for the dates now. In all likelihood, this might not even materialise, but given RGV’s love to make announcements about his future projects, maybe even this could be in the pipeline. Let’s wait and watch.
Sirrrrrrr script ready. Waiting for ur dates https://t.co/FYEe2rIB0R
— PURI JAGAN (@purijagan) February 17, 2018
Articles that might interest you:
- Juicy update on Nani’s ‘Meet Cute’
- Photo Moment: Mahesh Babu wishes Koratala Siva with a super cool picture
- Producer locked for Boyapati-Suriya film?
- Goodachari stunt masters for star hero’s next?
- Raashi Khanna turns psycho killer for her next?
- Poll : Which of these star heroines should do a web series?