Dashing director Puri Jagannadh’s latest action entertainer, ISM, is doing decent business across the two Telugu states. The director is promoting the film aggressively and in his latest interview for a TV channel, he revealed his dream project.
Puri said that he wants to do a crossover film featuring Indian and foreign actors. The director further said that he wants to make the film in Hinglish, where actors will speak their lines in English, Hindi as well as other regional Indian languages. However, Puri didn’t reveal if he’s planning to take the film on floors in the near future.
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film