Dashing director Puri Jagannadh’s latest action entertainer, ISM, is doing decent business across the two Telugu states. The director is promoting the film aggressively and in his latest interview for a TV channel, he revealed his dream project.
Puri said that he wants to do a crossover film featuring Indian and foreign actors. The director further said that he wants to make the film in Hinglish, where actors will speak their lines in English, Hindi as well as other regional Indian languages. However, Puri didn’t reveal if he’s planning to take the film on floors in the near future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran Bollywood diva Rekha’s wish to act in Telugu films
- Balayya’s heroine debuts in Bollywood
- Sarileru Neekevvaru’s teaser out on this date?
- Rashmika opens up about her insecurities
- Bollywood debut on the cards for this star heroine?
- Darbar audio album to be out on this date?