After working with the likes of Mahesh Babu, Pawan Kalyan and Allu Arjun in recent times, Puri Jagannadh is now teaming up with Nithin for the first time in his career. The film has been titled as Heart Attack and it’ll be directed and produced by Puri Jagannadh. While he’s busy writing the script, on the other hand, Puri Jagannadh is also searching for the lead heroine in this love story. The film’s shooting is expected to begin in August, yet the heroine hasn’t been finalized so far. Nithin has already teamed up with Nithya Menen twice in the past couple of years and in his upcoming film Courier Boy Kalyan, he’s pairing up with Yaami Gautam. It still remains to be seen if Puri Jagannadh ropes in an established heroine or a new face for this film. More details about this film will be revealed soon. Apart from this film, Nithin has also signed up another untitled film in Karunakaran’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Acting in a mass film for the first time is exhilarating: Varun Tej
- Yet another sizzling special song for Payal Rajput?
- Shraddha Kapoor in talks for a female-centric film
- Speed up the shoot: Kamal tells Indian 2 team
- Ace cinematographer Rathnavelu to turn director
- Hollywood director Christopher Nolan to shoot Tenet in Mumbai