Megastar Chiranjeevi led a team of Tollywood celebrities who discussed with Telangana state Cinematography Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav yesterday and CM KCR earlier today. Thanks to Chiru’s initiative, KCR has finally given his nod to resume shootings.
Director Puri Jagannadh, who’s pan-Indian film, Fighter, has been stalled for over 2 months due to the lockdown, expressed his happiness on KCR’s decision. In a tweet, Puri thanked Chiru and all the celebrities for showing concern towards shoot planning and future of cinema family.
Puri revealed that he shall be back from Mumbai very soon and give his full participation.
Sir @KChiruTweets Great initiative by you n all big people of TFI showing concern towards our shoot planning n future of our cinema family, taken forward with utmost care in this corona crisis . I shall be back from Mumbai very soon and give my full participation. love u all🙏🏽🙏🏽
— PURIJAGAN (@purijagan) May 22, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Dulquer to star in this crazy Mani Ratnam sequel?
- Talented heroine in Karnam Malleswari biopic?
- Young singers’ musical tribute on Ilayaraja’s birthday
- Venkat Prabhu’s surprise to excite Ajith fans?
- Star heroine in talks for Teja-Gopichand film
- Bollywood heroes not interested in resuming shoots?