Megastar Chiranjeevi led a team of Tollywood celebrities who discussed with Telangana state Cinematography Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav yesterday and CM KCR earlier today. Thanks to Chiru’s initiative, KCR has finally given his nod to resume shootings.
Director Puri Jagannadh, who’s pan-Indian film, Fighter, has been stalled for over 2 months due to the lockdown, expressed his happiness on KCR’s decision. In a tweet, Puri thanked Chiru and all the celebrities for showing concern towards shoot planning and future of cinema family.
Puri revealed that he shall be back from Mumbai very soon and give his full participation.
Sir @KChiruTweets Great initiative by you n all big people of TFI showing concern towards our shoot planning n future of our cinema family, taken forward with utmost care in this corona crisis . I shall be back from Mumbai very soon and give my full participation. love u all🙏🏽🙏🏽
— PURIJAGAN (@purijagan) May 22, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Maestro – Crime drama with a twist
- Super Star’s fans in serious trouble after sacrificing a goat
- Bigg Boss Telugu: Will never step into the house, says young beauty
- Samantha signs yet another female-centric film?
- Young Malayalam actress in talks for Bheemla Nayak?
- Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan to share screen space again