Megastar Chiranjeevi led a team of Tollywood celebrities who discussed with Telangana state Cinematography Minister Talasani Srinivas Yadav yesterday and CM KCR earlier today. Thanks to Chiru’s initiative, KCR has finally given his nod to resume shootings.
Director Puri Jagannadh, who’s pan-Indian film, Fighter, has been stalled for over 2 months due to the lockdown, expressed his happiness on KCR’s decision. In a tweet, Puri thanked Chiru and all the celebrities for showing concern towards shoot planning and future of cinema family.
Puri revealed that he shall be back from Mumbai very soon and give his full participation.
Sir @KChiruTweets Great initiative by you n all big people of TFI showing concern towards our shoot planning n future of our cinema family, taken forward with utmost care in this corona crisis . I shall be back from Mumbai very soon and give my full participation. love u all🙏🏽🙏🏽
— PURIJAGAN (@purijagan) May 22, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor in Vijay Deverakonda’s next
- Actress Vanitha’s third marriage in doldrums
- Back to back remakes for Chiru?
- When will Krish resume Pawan Kalyan’s film?
- Nani’s Tuck Jagadish team under home quarantine
- Shahid ready with award-winning performance with Jersey