Director Puri Jagannadh’s thought-provoking podcasts have been engaging his fans who love his unique way of looking at the world. Now, none other than Puri’s guru and eccentric filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma who seems to be floored by Puri’s podcasts.
RGV, after listening to Puri’s hilarious take on marriage, wives and husbands, took to Twitter and appreciated his former protege. “Saaaar better still is not to get married but I got the wonderful points u made. A must listen to husbands, wives and those who are planning to get married,” RGV’s tweet read. In his response, a thrilled Puri replied, saying, “Sir, I never expected that you will listen to it (podcasts). Love you.”
సార్ మీరు వింటారని expect చెయ్యలేదు . Love youuuuuuuu😘🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽 https://t.co/lp7qsWeutT
— PURIJAGAN (@purijagan) August 14, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood
- Sai Pallavi’s majestic first look from Shyam Singha Roy