For the last few months, star director Puri Jagannadh has been occupied with Liger, a high budget pan-India sports drama featuring Vijay Deverakonda. The film will be hitting screens later this year. Meanwhile, Puri has been rumoured to be in talks with a few star heroes for his next film.
Now, if the ongoing buzz in Sandalwood circles is anything to be believed, Puri Jagan’s next film could be a Telugu-Kannada-Telugu bilingual featuring young Sandalwood hero Dhruva Sarja of Pogaru fame. The talks are said to be in an early stage and we will have to wait until some clarity emerges regarding this project.
It’s well known that Puri had earlier directed three Kannada movies, Yuvaraja (2001), Appu (2002) and the Kannada-Telugu bilingual Rouge (2017).
Articles that might interest you:
- Vakeel Saab’s latest Guntur and Ceded collections
- Prabhas to join Radhe Shyam shooting from next week
- RGV’s next film to get a massive release
- I love Pawan Kalyan, that’s why I criticized him: Prakash Raj
- Star Bollywood heroine in NTR-Koratala Siva film?
- Gunasekhar to resume Shaakuntalam’s shoot after false COVID diagnosis