For the last few months, star director Puri Jagannadh has been occupied with Liger, a high budget pan-India sports drama featuring Vijay Deverakonda. The film will be hitting screens later this year. Meanwhile, Puri has been rumoured to be in talks with a few star heroes for his next film.
Now, if the ongoing buzz in Sandalwood circles is anything to be believed, Puri Jagan’s next film could be a Telugu-Kannada-Telugu bilingual featuring young Sandalwood hero Dhruva Sarja of Pogaru fame. The talks are said to be in an early stage and we will have to wait until some clarity emerges regarding this project.
It’s well known that Puri had earlier directed three Kannada movies, Yuvaraja (2001), Appu (2002) and the Kannada-Telugu bilingual Rouge (2017).
Articles that might interest you:
- Date and time locked for Dhoomam’s trailer
- Latest: Asvins seals its release date
- Is this when Ranbir Kapoor’s Animal teaser will be released?
- Music sittings commence for Nithiin’s adventurous entertainer
- Movies and series releasing this week in theatres and OTT
- Ontari actress’ pan-Indian horror thriller gets a title
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food