It’s well-known that young hero Vishwak Sen of Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi fame is turning director with the Telugu remake of the cult Malayalam crime drama, Angamaly Diaries. The film has been titled Falaknuma Das.
Falaknuma Das’ motion poster will be released by director Puri Jagannadh tomorrow (Dec 25) at 11 am. Vishwak Sen is also playing one of the main leads in the film. Falaknuma Das is set in Falaknuma and Lal Darwaja in Hyderabad’s old city. Vishwak himself is producing the movie under Vanmaye Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical