Creative director Puri Jagannadh will be soon working with young actor Raj Tharun. Interestingly, Puri will not be directing the film, he is only providing the story and dialogues as he is busy with his upcoming projects.
Currently, Puri is discussing the story line with Raj in Bangkok. It is also learnt that the former actress Revathi will be directing the film. An official announcement is awaited in this regard.
Meanwhile, Raj Tharun’s upcoming flick Kumari 21F is gearing up to hit the screens on October 30th.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief