Puri Jagannadh is all set to unveil a new teaser of his upcoming film ‘Heart Attack’ on New Year’s eve. The film’s audio was recently launched in Bangkok and the event is expected to be aired sometime soon. Nithin and Adah Sharma have played the lead roles in this romantic film.
Sources close to the film unit have revealed that the film’s second half is going to be quite interesting to watch. Puri Jagannadh is known for writing quirky dialogues and in this film too, he is said to have written some amazing dialogues. Already, he has begun revealing the theme of the film through the captions on the posters. Although the film’s story has been kept under wraps, the film is expected to be a complete entertainer.
Anup Rubens has scored the music and Amol Rathod is the cinematographer. The film has been primarily shot in Spain, Hyderabad and Goa. Puri Jagannadh himself has produced the film under Puri Touring Talkies banner and it’ll hit the screens on January 31, 2014.
Articles that might interest you:
- Karan Johar denies the rumors on his next
- Kiara Advani’s Netflix film trailer makes a big splash
- Stage set for NTR-Trivikram film’s announcement
- Rashmika to join the sets of Bunny’s next soon
- Amala Paul’s take on Dhanush’s role in her breakup
- Sai Tej’s SBSB gets a fancy deal