Puri Jagannadh has finally unveiled the first promo of his upcoming film Heart Attack. Nithiin and Adah Sharma have played the lead roles in this romantic film. After Ishq and Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe, going by the promo, Nithiin is looking more handsome than ever. Moreover, there are plenty of fights in the film which has been stylishly shot.
Most part of the film has been shot in Spain and Goa. Puri Jagannadh hasn’t revealed what the film is about, although the posters suggest that it’s going to be a quirky love story. Brahmanandam is playing an important role and this is Adah Sharma’s debut film in Telugu.
Puri Jagannadh has also produced the film under Puri Jagannadh Touring Talkies banner. Anup Rubens has scored the music and Amol Rathod is the cinematographer. The film is expected to hit the screens in mid January.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is Namrata and Mahesh’s parenting strategy
- Stars descend at Kamal60 Ungal Naan
- Boney Kapoor gets teary eyed at ANR Award for Sridevi
- Shruti opens up about her first music album
- Talented hero in awe of Karthi’s Khaidi
- Nayan celebrates bday in US with beau