Puri Jagannadh has finally unveiled the first promo of his upcoming film Heart Attack. Nithiin and Adah Sharma have played the lead roles in this romantic film. After Ishq and Gunde Jaari Gallanthayindhe, going by the promo, Nithiin is looking more handsome than ever. Moreover, there are plenty of fights in the film which has been stylishly shot.
Most part of the film has been shot in Spain and Goa. Puri Jagannadh hasn’t revealed what the film is about, although the posters suggest that it’s going to be a quirky love story. Brahmanandam is playing an important role and this is Adah Sharma’s debut film in Telugu.
Puri Jagannadh has also produced the film under Puri Jagannadh Touring Talkies banner. Anup Rubens has scored the music and Amol Rathod is the cinematographer. The film is expected to hit the screens in mid January.
- Nithiin to team up with his hit film’s director again?
- Aadi Saikumar on a signing spree
- Lakshmi’s NTR to postpone?
- Indo-German actress’ negative role in Saaho?
- Trivikram to continue the same trend for AA19
- Vivek Oberoi’s 9 looks in Narendra Modi biopic revealed