Buoyed by the success of Businessman, Puri Jagannadh said that he might make a sequel to the film. He was sharing his views in an interview to a leading news channel and during the show he said, “I will make sequel to the movie with Mahesh Babu as hero. And I might start this by this year end itself.” Well, there is still no official confirmation if this project will materialize or not, but the confidence seems to be a direct result of the response which Businessman received.
The film starring Mahesh Babu and Kajal opened to record numbers and collected a share of around Rs. 13.78 crores on the first day of its release. Puri Jagannadh has two projects in hand – Idiot-2 starring Ravi Teja and Ileana and another untitled film with NTR and both of them will go on floors later this year.
- Naga Shaurya’s new film launched in style
- Poll : Which among these multi-starrers are you looking forward to?
- Bollywood star in talks for Vijayendra Prasad’s RSS film
- Popular TV actress set to debut in Tollywood
- Rana’s Aranya storyline revealed