Puri Jagannadh’s upcoming film Devudu Chesina Manushulu starring Ravi Teja and Ileana, is in final stages of shooting. Most part of the film was shot in Hyderabad and Bangkok. For the past one month, the film unit was in Bangkok to shoot the important sequences in the film. We had earlier reported that Ileana has already completed her part of the shooting in Bangakok. Puri Jagannadh, Ravi Teja and Prakash Raj are expected to return to Hyderabad next week. Raghu Kunche is also working at a breakneck speed to finish recording the songs. BVSN Prasad is producing the film. Devudu Chesina Manushulu is expected to hit the screens in mid June.
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film