Puri Jagannadh’s upcoming film Devudu Chesina Manushulu starring Ravi Teja and Ileana, is in final stages of shooting. Most part of the film was shot in Hyderabad and Bangkok. For the past one month, the film unit was in Bangkok to shoot the important sequences in the film. We had earlier reported that Ileana has already completed her part of the shooting in Bangakok. Puri Jagannadh, Ravi Teja and Prakash Raj are expected to return to Hyderabad next week. Raghu Kunche is also working at a breakneck speed to finish recording the songs. BVSN Prasad is producing the film. Devudu Chesina Manushulu is expected to hit the screens in mid June.
- 450 crore fantasy drama to go on floors finally
- Dhanush makes a fortune out of Kaala’s satellite rights
- Suriya’s most expensive film launched in London
- Poll : What did you think of Tej I Love trailer?
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor