Puri Jagannadh’s upcoming film Devudu Chesina Manushulu starring Ravi Teja and Ileana, is in final stages of shooting. Most part of the film was shot in Hyderabad and Bangkok. For the past one month, the film unit was in Bangkok to shoot the important sequences in the film. We had earlier reported that Ileana has already completed her part of the shooting in Bangakok. Puri Jagannadh, Ravi Teja and Prakash Raj are expected to return to Hyderabad next week. Raghu Kunche is also working at a breakneck speed to finish recording the songs. BVSN Prasad is producing the film. Devudu Chesina Manushulu is expected to hit the screens in mid June.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vishnu Manchu’s Voter all set for release finally
- Interview : Rakul Preet Singh – I’m playing a strong and ambitious role in NGK
- RGV announces yet another controversial film
- Anushka’s role in Silence revealed
- Top actress takes up a 100 day challenge to get fitter
- Ravi Teja-Gopichand’s film from September