Puri Jagannadh has been signed up to direct a film in Hindi, if the latest buzz in Bollywood is to be believed. N R Pachisia, who recently produced Son of Sardar, has reportedly approached Puri Jagannadh to direct a film under his banner and Puri Jagannadh is believed to have agreed to remake one of his own hit films. Incidentally, one of his earlier films Pokiri was remade in Hindi as Wanted by Prabhu Deva and then there were rumours that Businessman might be remade in Hindi, although it never materialized.
Although N R Pachisia hasn’t revealed which of Puri Jagannadh’s films is going to be remade in Hindi, there are bright chances that it might either be Idiot or Amma Nanna O Tamil Ammayi. Back in 2004, Puri Jagannadh had directed Shart, a remake of Badri, with Tushar Kapoor in lead role and couple of years ago, he made Buddah Hoga Tera Baap with Amitabh Bachchan. Lets hope that Puri Jagannadh scores a big hit in Bollywood with his third attempt.
Currently Puri Jagannadh is busy with the shooting of Allu Arjun, Amala Paul and Catherine Tresa starrer Iddarammayilatho in Spain. After this, he’s going to direct a film with Mahesh Babu in lead role.
- Ajith makes a crucial statement about politics
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Press Note : ‘Telangana American Telugu Association forms new board for 2019-2022’
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?