With his latest directorial venture, Mehbooba, slated to hit the screens on May 11, Puri Jagannadh is leaving no stone unturned to promote it on a grand scale. Mehbooba is a cross-border love story and it marks Puri’s son Akash Puri’s debut as a hero.
Puri, along with Mehbooba’s lead cast, will be flying to the US to attend the film’s premieres on May 10. In a 2 week-long tour, Team Mehbooba will be promoting the movie in Los Angeles, New Jersey, San Jose and other major American cities. The unit will return to Hyderabad on May 24.
Neha Shetty is the leading lady in Mehbooba and Sandeep Chowta is the music composer. Dil Raju is releasing the movie.
- Review : Sharabha- Overdose of melodrama
- Rajasekhar finally responds about his accident
- NTR biopic’s teaser gets a tentative release date?
- Petta’s audio gets a launch date
- Maharshi’s makers spend a bomb on village set