After putting his dream project, Jana Gana Mana, on the back burner for over 3 years since the official announcement, director Puri Jagannadh recently announced that he will revive the film very soon. Whether or not Puri will collaborate with Mahesh Babu, his original choice for the lead role, will be known once the project gets into pre-production mode.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that Puri has set Jana Gana Mana’s story in the Indian Army backdrop. Needless to say, given the general mood of the public at the moment, the backdrop seems like a perfect setup for a blockbuster. Puri is planning to make Jana Gana Mana on a huge scale and release it in multiple languages, which is yet another wise move. For now, let’s wait for the official announcement regarding the project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya’s next locked?
- Ram to keep RED aside; Gearing up to announce his next?
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?
- Young actress undergoes COVID-19 test
- RGV’s Disha Encounter’s trailer recounts the 26/11 horror