It’s well-known that director Puri Jagannadh had announced a film titled Jana Gana Mana a year ago. The film was supposed to star Mahesh Babu as the main lead. However, there have been no updates on the project since then.
In his latest interview during Mehbooba’s promotions, Puri Jagannadh opened up about Jana Gana Mana. Puri said that he will surely make the film even if Mahesh doesn’t give his nod. The director went on to say that the unending assaults on women and other burning issues have inspired him to pen the script. More details about the project are awaited.
- Tejaswi Madivada to host a comedy show
- Maharshi’s US schedule updates
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan