It’s well-known that director Puri Jagannadh had announced a film titled Jana Gana Mana a year ago. The film was supposed to star Mahesh Babu as the main lead. However, there have been no updates on the project since then.
In his latest interview during Mehbooba’s promotions, Puri Jagannadh opened up about Jana Gana Mana. Puri said that he will surely make the film even if Mahesh doesn’t give his nod. The director went on to say that the unending assaults on women and other burning issues have inspired him to pen the script. More details about the project are awaited.
- Venkatesh’s role revealed in Venky Mama
- Chitralahari will surely answer all my critics: Sai Dharam Tej
- Advantage Yatra as new releases fail to click
- Gopichand’s next to kick-start from April
- Trivikram still exploring options for Bunny’s heroine