Following the humongous success of iSmart Shankar, Puri Jagannadh is overseeing the second film of his son Akash Puri. Titled Romantic, the film is touted as an intense romantic drama. Delhi Instagram celeb Ketika Sharma is the female lead in the movie.
Romantic’s shoot has been underway in Goa for the last one month. As per the latest updates, the Goa schedule has been wrapped up yesterday. The team will resume the next schedule in Hyderabad after a short break. Ramya Krishna, who plays a key role in the movie, also took part in the Goa schedule.
Anil Paduri is making his directional debut with Romantic. Sunil Kashyap is composing the music. Actress Charmme is co-producing the movie with Puri.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kangana lauds Tollywood as the best and No 1 in India
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Sai Dharam Tej fulfills his promise-Helps an old age home
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?
- Rain temporarily interrupts Most Eligible Bachelor’s shoot