The latest schedule for Puri Jagannadh and Vijay Deverakonda’s upcoming sports action drama, Liger, was cancelled recently due to the second wave of Coronavirus in Mumbai. The core team has returned to Hyderabad. Meanwhile, utilizing the free time, Puri has kick-started Liger’s post-production formalities.
Puri has begun Liger’s dubbing work and has also resumed the editing work for all the portions that have been shot till date at his office in Hyderabad. Both these key post-production aspects will be wrapped up by the time the shooting resumes again. Bollywood starlet Ananya Panday is the leading lady in this high budget entertainer.
Puri, Charmi and leading Bollywood producer Karan Johar are jointly bankrolling this pan-India film. Liger will be releasing on September 9.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan’s heroine bags a Hollywood offer?
- Trailer of Samantha’s The Family Man 2 gets a date
- Vijay Devarakonda to sign two more films soon
- Talk- This young director has his hands full
- Young comedian makes his debut as a hero-producer
- Chay Akkineni’s silence raising curiosity levels for fans