Maverick director Puri Jagan is currently busy with the shooting of his new film ‘Devudu Chesina Manushulu’. The movie has Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja in the lead role and Ileana is the heroine. The project is underway without any kind of publicity or media hype but sources say that the film is shaping up in a very interesting way. Some industry folks say that this film could be the silent killer of the season. Apparently, the dialogues written by Puri and Ravi Teja’s performance will be major attractions for the film.
Shooting is almost complete and the film will release in mid June. Raghu Kunche is scoring the music and BVSN Prasad is the producer of the movie. This film has been shot extensively in Hyderabad and Bangkok and Ileana has already completed her work for the film.
- Arjun Suravaram likely to be postponed?
- Makers of Vikram Vedha remake slam all rumors
- Review : Vinara Sodara Veera Kumaraa – Unengaging Love Story
- Varun Tej to join Valmiki shoot from this date
- Review : Chikati Gadilo Chithakotudu – Cheesy Adult comedy
- Dear Comrade’s Nizam rights fetch a good price