Puri Jagan is becoming extremely famous in the film industry these days for ATM. No, it is not Any Time Money. Rather, it is Any Time Movie. Jagan is virtually ready for a movie any time with any of the big heroes these days.Ever since ‘Businessman’ was wrapped up successfully within 75 working days, Puri Jagan has become confident about repeating this kind of rapid fire schedule with other heroes. That is why he is going on a signing spree. He has films lined up with Ravi Teja, NTR, Pawan Kalyan and a Hindi project this year.
Sources in Filmnagar say that Puri Jagan is perfectly syncing his schedules with the availability of the dates of major heroes. He is approaching them with a proper story-line and because he goes on to sets only with a bound script, he is confident of wrapping up the project with lightning speed. This is a very welcome development and reminds us of yesteryear Telugu directors. Will we get to see more films of our favourite stars every year? If Puri Jagan manages to pull of a string of successes with this strategy, you can bet on it.
- Allu Arjun’s film with star director back in the news
- Young director’s first impression on NTR’s new song stuns fans
- Vijay Deverakonda to debut in Bollywood soon
- Priyanka Chopra makes a shocking confession about her health
- Akhil reveals Nag’s daily fitness routine