Vijay Devarakonda is doing a film called Fighter that is being directed by Puri Jagan. The film will soon start the shoot in Thailand as of now and the talk is that most of the film is based on Kickboxing.
Ramya Krishna plays the mother of Vijay and from the last few days, there is a talk that the film is a sequel to Puri’s own Amma Nanna O Tamil Ammayi. The storyline is almost the same and that is the reason, these kinds of reports are going all over.
But we have come to know from our sources that the film is no sequel and this is a completely different story with a thrilling background. Karan Johar is co-producing this film and Ananya Pandey is the heroine.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja to wrap up his new film in record time
- Will Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s release be advanced?
- Sudeep’s Vikrant Rona seals its release date
- RGV reveals why he never worked with Pawan Kalyan
- Salman refuses to take remuneration for his cameo in SRK’s Pathan?
- Adivi Sesh’s Major becomes a hot cake in trade circles