After the terrible failure of Mehbooba, Puri Jagan has maintained a low profile and is not much in news. Initially, there were reports that he will be directing his son Akash Puri one more time.
The latest gossip we hear is that Puri has kept the above-said project on hold and is set to direct a popular hero very soon. The news also is that Puri has wrapped up the scripts for both his son and the popular hero but chose to work with the latter as he wants to make a comeback in a big way.
The exact details of who that popular hero is yet unknown and we need to just wait for the official confirmation regarding this news.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin’s Andhadhun remake gets a launch date
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to give a tough competition to Sri Rama Navami releases
- Poll : Which genre films should Vijay Deverakonda do?
- Tamil hero Vishnu Vishal’s charming look from Aranya out now
- Aditi Rao Hydari defends Samantha, but keeps mum about Maha Samudram
- Chiru’s leaked look causes a concern to Chiru152 makers