After the terrible failure of Mehbooba, Puri Jagan has maintained a low profile and is not much in news. Initially, there were reports that he will be directing his son Akash Puri one more time.
The latest gossip we hear is that Puri has kept the above-said project on hold and is set to direct a popular hero very soon. The news also is that Puri has wrapped up the scripts for both his son and the popular hero but chose to work with the latter as he wants to make a comeback in a big way.
The exact details of who that popular hero is yet unknown and we need to just wait for the official confirmation regarding this news.
Articles that might interest you:
- Renowned banner acquires distribution rights of PS-2 in Tamil Nadu
- Orange Re-release: Here is how much Ram Charan’s flop film made in 2 days in Nizam
- Telugu music composer dons director’s hat – Deets inside
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
- Here is the tentative OTT release date of Kabzaa
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food