After the terrible failure of Mehbooba, Puri Jagan has maintained a low profile and is not much in news. Initially, there were reports that he will be directing his son Akash Puri one more time.
The latest gossip we hear is that Puri has kept the above-said project on hold and is set to direct a popular hero very soon. The news also is that Puri has wrapped up the scripts for both his son and the popular hero but chose to work with the latter as he wants to make a comeback in a big way.
The exact details of who that popular hero is yet unknown and we need to just wait for the official confirmation regarding this news.
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time
- Star heroine plays a bartender in her next
- Vijay’s Sarkar continues its impressive show