Puri Jagannadh introduced his son Akash Puri as a hero with Mehbooba. Puri had spent a lot of money on the project. However, all his efforts went in vain as Mehbooba ended up as a disappointing venture.
It’s been reported already that Puri Jagannadh will direct Akash’s second film too. The latest update is that the director has locked the script recently. An official announcement regarding the project’s launch can be expected soon.
If Mehbooba had Akash playing an intense youngster’s role, the soon-to-commence movie will showcase him as an out-and-out mass hero. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars
- Sai Dharam Tej is super fit and getting ready to conquer, says his director
- Bollywood’s biggest producer after Pabhas?
- Shyam Singha Roy’s pre release business in full swing
- Dil Raju’s Rowdy Boys seals its release date