Even when he was busy scripting for Megastar Chiranjeevi’s Auto Johnny last year, maverick director Puri Jagannadh pleasantly surprised everyone by announcing a project with Mahesh Babu. However, nothing much has been heard about this film since then.
As per the latest reports, Puri has finally locked the script for this film. Apparently, Puri narrated several storylines to Mahesh which the Superstar was not impressed with. But the recent action entertainer narrated by Puri thrilled Mahesh and the Superstar immediately gave his nod.
This project may commence towards the end of this year, after both the stars finish their respective projects. This will be the third time that Puri and Mahesh will be teaming up after Pokiri and Businessman.
- Temper’s Tamil version’s first look lands in controversy
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections