Released last year, Puri Jagannadh and hero Ram’s mass action entertainer, iSmart Shankar, went on to become a huge blockbuster. The film’s Hindi version had its digital premiere on YouTube on February 16.
In a massive feat, within just 6 days since its release, iSmart Shankar’s Hindi version has clocked nearly 55 million views with over 892K likes. The North Indian audiences who love mass commercial Telugu potboilers are thoroughly enjoying the high voltage treat being offered by the Puri-Ram duo. The film has Nidhhi Agerwal and Nabha Natesh as the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ramoji Rao donated big for Hyderabad flood victims
- Rajasekhar’s health update- In ICU and responding to treatment well
- RRR Bheem teaser- NTR sets the bar high with his mind-blowing act
- Rajamouli disappoints- Delay in Bheem teaser
- Bheem teaser – Ram Charan dubs in all five languages
- Rajashekar’s daughter requests fans to pray for his speedy recovery