Released last year, Puri Jagannadh and hero Ram’s mass action entertainer, iSmart Shankar, went on to become a huge blockbuster. The film’s Hindi version had its digital premiere on YouTube on February 16.
In a massive feat, within just 6 days since its release, iSmart Shankar’s Hindi version has clocked nearly 55 million views with over 892K likes. The North Indian audiences who love mass commercial Telugu potboilers are thoroughly enjoying the high voltage treat being offered by the Puri-Ram duo. The film has Nidhhi Agerwal and Nabha Natesh as the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- All set for RRR’s ‘sensational’ promotions campaigns
- Suspense on Nagarjuna’s leading lady in The Ghost ends finally
- Chiranjeevi to launch two new films?
- Rename Kurnool district: Pawan Kalyan’s new demand
- Many friends in my circle loved Romantic: Vijay Deverakonda
- Teaser for Rajinikanth’s Peddanna to be in a few hours