Released last year, Puri Jagannadh and hero Ram’s mass action entertainer, iSmart Shankar, went on to become a huge blockbuster. The film’s Hindi version had its digital premiere on YouTube on February 16.
In a massive feat, within just 6 days since its release, iSmart Shankar’s Hindi version has clocked nearly 55 million views with over 892K likes. The North Indian audiences who love mass commercial Telugu potboilers are thoroughly enjoying the high voltage treat being offered by the Puri-Ram duo. The film has Nidhhi Agerwal and Nabha Natesh as the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akhil’s Agent to kick start its shoot here
- First glimpse of Allu Arjun’s cousin Viran’s debut film BBS out now
- Naga Chaitanya’s new film also lands in trouble due to COVID
- Despite COVID rage, Balayya’s Akhanda progresses non-stop
- Sukumar to team up with star hero before Vijay Deverakonda?
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID