Released last year, Puri Jagannadh and hero Ram’s mass action entertainer, iSmart Shankar, went on to become a huge blockbuster. The film’s Hindi version had its digital premiere on YouTube on February 16.
In a massive feat, within just 6 days since its release, iSmart Shankar’s Hindi version has clocked nearly 55 million views with over 892K likes. The North Indian audiences who love mass commercial Telugu potboilers are thoroughly enjoying the high voltage treat being offered by the Puri-Ram duo. The film has Nidhhi Agerwal and Nabha Natesh as the female leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shah Rukh wins hearts with his Corona relief initiatives
- Even before her debut, this heroine making waves
- Star choreographer’s own way to create awareness for COVID 19
- Lockdown- Yesteryear heroine comes up with an interesting concept
- Bollywood superstar’s worst phase to continue
- After NTR, Balayayya rejecting Thalaivi, makers take a key decision?