Director Puri Jagannadh is awaiting the release of Rogue, a romantic action entertainer that’s hitting the screens on March 31st. The film stars debutant Ishan, Mannara Chopra and Indo-Polish beauty Angela Krislinzki.
Apart from Angela Krislinzki, Puri had cast several foreign actresses like Nora Fatehi, Scarlett Wilson and Gabriela Bertante in his movies. Puri was in Bangalore today to promote Rogue and he interacted with the Kannada media.
Wh3n asked about his idea of casting foreign actresses in his movies, Puri said, “I know so many girls from Canada, Russia and places like Brazil who come to India and take a room in Mumbai, trying their best to get a role in Indian films. Our Indian actors rarely venture out to try their luck in foreign languages, so I respect and appreciate the foreign actresses’ efforts.”
- Aravindha Sametha registers best 1st weekend collections in NTR’s career
- TFI to take proactive measures to provide safe workspace for women
- Nandamuri brothers NTR & Kalyanram donate for Cyclone Titli victims
- Trivikram gave me the confidence to push myself : Pooja Hegde
- Sai Dharam Tej’s next launched in style